Sabado, Mayo 11, 2013

My Traffic Value


What is My Traffic Value?
The entire concept of My Traffic Value is to use the prospect of making money, along with the great products games and services, that our user investments fund, to create this huge Traffic Value (at no cost to the user).

Our monetization portfolio, then turns this potential value into actual cash by developing and situating profitable products, games and services in the cash-rich, high traffic environment that we have created. 100% of the revenues from which are returned to users via returns on their investments, and other lucrative opportunities.

Still dont know what MTV is? Contact me with my details at the bottom of this post.


Referral system
MTV works on a wallet system
Payment processor -> MTV wallet -> Investment
You are required to fund your MTV wallet and then make an investment from your wallet
Referral commission is only credited when you make an investment from your wallet
Referral commission is NOT credited when you fund your wallet from your payment processor
I get a 2% referral commission on your investment


My offer
On top of the RCB that I am offering below, I am also providing you with mentorship/guidance with this program
MTV has a fairly complex and unique business model
Allow me to educate you and answer any concerns/questions you may have
You will also have access to my in-depth MTV guide (contact me for details)


You choose your RCB!
Choose only one of the RCBs below

1) The simple one-time 100% RCB - No questions asked!
Get 100% RCB on your first investment, as simple as that

2) The free upgrade - Most popular!
The minimum invest is $1
Let me pay that for you, so you can test MTV
You must send me a PM before registering an account
Post count---------Bonus
1-500--------------$0.1 (no strings, free money)
501-1000----------$1.00
1001+-------------$1.00
2001+-------------$2.00
3001+-------------Your post count divided by 1000 (max $5)

3) The big one - Large investors should be rewarded
Planning on investing $200+ ? Get a special one-time RCB!
Invested amount--------------RCB
$201-$500--------------------100%+$2
$501-$1000-------------------100%+$5
$1001-$2000------------------100%+$10
$2000+------------------------100%+contact me

4) The forever cash back - More work for me
Want to get a constant recurring RCB?
This program is going to be big, I cant handle too many recurring RCBs
Only really large investors will be entitled to this RCB
Contact me to set an RCB rate if you invest more than $1000+

5) The custom one - Your wish is my command
Dont see an RCB plan you like?
Propose one to me and we'll figure it out together


Status:
Investment: $10
ROI (Return of Investment): $19.4
Min/Max: $1
Referral: 2.00%
Monitored: 0 days 
Profit: 13.33% - 630.00% daily
Period: lifetime
Withdrawal: Manual   
 Earn: Waiting


JOIN NOW!!

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento